Things to know about cancelling Koodo
We understand that some things must come to an end. If you want to cancel your services with Koodo then we’re more than happy to help, there are just a few things we need to tell you before you do.
- There are plenty of great offers available for you in Self-Serve. Check them out to see if there’s a plan that’s perfect for you.
- You will need to pay any outstanding bills and charges to your account.
- If you have a negative Tab balance you will need to pay it in full.
- If you are planning to move your number to another provider you will need to keep your Koodo account open until this process has been completed, so you don’t lose your number.
- You will be able to access your Self Serve for 90 days after cancellation, after this time you will not be able to access your account.
- We’ll be fine, totally not crying while listening to Adele on our breakup playlist. Probably.