I’m not getting any network service
Not getting any network service? If you can’t send or receive calls or text messages, check out our tips below for help.
There might be a quick fix if your phone has no service or isn’t able to send or receive calls and text messages. See these tips before you call us or head to a Koodo store.
Need extra help? See our interactive tutorials for easy-to-follow visuals.
- Turn off airplane mode: Make sure airplane mode is turned off. This setting temporarily turns off your network service so you can’t send or receive calls or text messages. For step-by-step help, search Airplane in your phone’s interactive tutorials.
- Make sure you haven’t set your phone to Do Not Disturb. To see how, search Do Not Disturb in your phone’s interactive tutorials.
- Remove your SIM card: This is an easy one. Make sure your phone is off before removing and reinserting its SIM card. For step-by-step help, search SIM Card in your phone’s interactive tutorials.
- Reset your network settings: Resetting your network settings clears your cellular and Wi-Fi network settings, including saved networks, Wi-Fi passwords, VPN and APN settings. Don’t worry, your personal data will be safe. For step-by-step help, search Network in your phone’s interactive tutorials.
- Restart your phone: Believe it or not, this simple step could do the trick! For step-by-step help, search Restart in your phone’s interactive tutorials.
If you have just purchased your phone or Koodo SIM Card: It is possible that your SIM card has not yet been activated. Check out our SIM support article for more information.