Changing your Self Serve security question
You can change your existing security question in Self Serve. Your security question is set up when you register for a Self Serve account and is used to recover your Self Serve email if you’ve forgotten it.
- Log in to your Self Serve account.
- On the top left, select the Self Serve drop-down menu and choose My profile.
- On the profile page, select Change security question.
- Choose a new question from the drop-down and enter a new answer.
- Select Next.
- You’re done! You’ve now changed your security question.