Changing your phone number
Need to change your phone number? Here's how.
- Log in to your Self Serve account.
- From the Self Serve drop-down menu, select Mobile services.
- Under “Manage your phone number,” select Manage.
- Select Find a new number.
- Choose the province and city for your new number.
a) If you need a phone number for a different province, please contact us.
- Choose a new area code and the first three digits from the drop-down list, and select Next.
- Choose a new phone number.
- If no phone numbers appear, select a new area code number and search.
- Select Next.
- Review your changes and select Submit.
- You’re done! Your new phone number will be confirmed.
Just so you know
- You can customize any or all of the last 4 digits of your number by choosing Don’t see the number you want?
- You won’t be able to change your rate plan during the billing cycle that you make this change.
- You won't be able to make or receive calls for 15 minutes.
- Your voicemail may be reset. Before submitting these changes, make sure to retrieve your voicemail messages.