Changing your address
Have you moved? Change your address in Self Serve to keep your records updated. Here's how.
- 1. Log in to your Self Serve account.
- 2. From the Self Serve drop-down menu, select My profile. Scroll down to Billing address and select Change.
- 3. Your current address will appear in My Profile. To change it, select Change.
- 4. There are a few ways of finding your address:
- a) Start typing your address. When you find the correct address, select it and the form will automatically populate. Select Submit.
- b) Or, manually type your address in the form. Select Submit.
- 5. Find your address on the green verification page and select Save.
- 6. You’ll return to My profile, where your address will be updated within 15 minutes.
- 7. If the correct address isn’t showing up, select Try again. You’ll return to the original address form.
Good to know
- You must have a Canadian address to register.
- Your mailing address will be verified by Canada Post. If it can't be found in the system, you’ll get an error message and you’ll have to try again.