Certified Pre-owned Phones
Certified Pre-owned Phones are high-quality refurbished phones that have been used for no longer than 30 days. They’re available in store or online. Each phone goes through an extensive inspection to guarantee good-as-new quality, including:
- Cosmetic inspection and repair: We remove any imperfections on our phones.
- Functional inspection and repair: We inspect your phone’s camera, screen, buttons, keys, audio and vibration components, and battery, so it’s free of defects.
- Network connection testing: We test our phones to ensure data transmission is working.
- Full system wipe and software update: You’ll get the latest software available installed on our phones. Any other content will be wiped.
- Final audit by a technician
What’s included with each Certified Pre-owned Phone
- A battery and wall charger
- A 6-month limited warranty on iPhones and a 1-year limited warranty on all other phones from the date of purchase
- A Koodo SIM Card
Certified Pre-owned Phone warranty
Every Koodo Certified Pre-owned Phone purchased after April 5, 2013 includes a warranty valid for a period of up to one year. See our warranty section for more information on each phone.
We’re sorry, but the Applecare+ Protection Plan isn’t offered with our Certified Pre-owned phones, and is only available for new iPhones.