We understand that some things must come to an end. Before you say goodbye, we have a friendly reminder that there are plenty of great offers available for you in Self Serve! Check them out to see if there’s a plan that’s perfect for you.
Is there something else you want to learn about? Ask our digital rep your burning questions!
If you’ve explored Self Serve and chatted with our digital rep but simply couldn’t be wooed by our enticing offers, as you head out please keep in mind that:
- You'll need to pay any outstanding bills and charges to your account.
- If your Tab balance has not been paid off and/or you still have a remaining Tab Bonus balance, you’ll be charged the remaining Tab and/or Tab Bonus balance on your next bill. You can log into Self Serve to find your remaining Tab and Tab Bonus balances.
- If you're planning to move your number to another provider, you'll need to keep your Koodo account open until this process has been completed, so you don’t lose your number.
- You'll be able to access your Self Serve for 90 days after cancellation. After 90 days, you won't be able to access your account, and you'll need to contact us in order to complete a payment.
- We’ll be fine, totally not crying while listening to Adele on our Breakup playlist. Probably.
If you'd like more information about cancelling your Koodo services, please schedule a callback through Koodo Assist.
Transferring your number to another provider?
We’re sad to see you go, but we won’t leave you high and dry. Before you leave, here’s some important information to keep in mind:
- There’s no need to call us to cancel; once your new service provider has completed your number transfer (port-out), your Koodo line will automatically be cancelled.
- You’ll receive a final bill from Koodo in your Self Serve account as well as an email confirming your cancellation.
- Any amount above $5 remaining on your account for unused days will automatically be refunded to you through your pre-authorized payment method. If you haven’t enabled pre-authorized payments, you’ll receive the refund by cheque. This can take 30-60 days.
Heads up! You might notice an interruption in some services for up to 4 hours after a mobile number transfer and for up to 2 days after a landline number transfer. This entails possibly receiving some of your services (SMS, texts, calls, etc.) on your Koodo SIM card and some on your new service provider’s SIM card until the transfer is complete.
If you continue to experience interrupted service past these allotted times, please contact your new service provider for assistance.
Need help cancelling a line for a customer who is deceased?
You’ll have 3 options:
- Complete a transfer of ownership
- Cancel the subscriber(s) line
- Cancel the account on behalf of the deceased customer
Please schedule a callback through Koodo Assist and a rep will help you with your preferred option. You'll be required to provide the account PIN or be asked to validate three pieces of information we have on file: Date of birth, Driver’s license, last 3 digits of the SIN, last 4 digits of the credit card.