We understand that some things must come to an end. If you want to cancel your services with Koodo, we’re more than happy to help - there are just a few things we need to tell you before you do:
- There are plenty of great offers available for you in Self-Serve. Check them out to see if there’s a plan that’s perfect for you.
- You'll need to pay any outstanding bills and charges to your account.
- If your Tab balance has not been paid off and/or you still have a remaining Tab Bonus balance, you’ll be charged the remaining Tab and/or Tab Bonus balance on your next bill. You can log into Self Serve to find your remaining Tab and Tab Bonus balances.
- If you're planning to move your number to another provider, you'll need to keep your Koodo account open until this process has been completed, so you don’t lose your number.
- You'll be able to access your Self Serve for 90 days after cancellation. After this time, you won't be able to access your account.
- We’ll be fine, totally not crying while listening to Adele on our Breakup playlist. Probably.