Prior to July 5, information about your Tab, such as the opening balance, closing balance, and other transactions like adjustments and repayments were shown on your monthly bill, which you can download in Self Serve. Now, all that helpful information about your Tab and Tab Bonus can be viewed more easily by logging into your Self Serve account, finding the Self Serve tab at the top, and clicking “Koodo Tab.”
Here’s more information on what you can find on the Koodo Tab page in Self Serve.
How will charges relating to the Tab and Tab Bonus appear on my Bill?
Each month, you’ll see:
- Tab Charge: the amount you’ve contributed toward your Tab balance this month
You might also see a repayment charge of your remaining Tab and/or Tab Bonus balance in the following scenarios:
- Tab Debit: this charge is the remaining Tab balance you pay when you cancel
- Tab Bonus Debit: this charge is the remaining Tab Bonus balance you pay when you cancel
- Tab Payoff: this charge is the remaining Tab balance you pay when you upgrade, pay your Tab, or change to an ineligible rate plan
- Tab Bonus Payoff: this charge is the remaining Tab Bonus balance you pay when you upgrade or change to an ineligible rate plan
How many months until I pay off my Tab?
At any time, you can click on Tab Balance within Self Serve to see how much is left on your Tab.