Losing your phone is a total bummer. Good thing is you can suspend your service right away to prevent the bad guys from using it.
Please go to Koodo Assist to report your lost or stolen phone.
A few things
- You’ll continue to be charged monthly fees and will still be responsible for paying your bill.
- You’ll continue to pay your Tab Charge, which will reduce your Tab balance, and your Tab Bonus balance will continue to go down automatically each month even while your phone is suspended.
- You can’t change your plan, add or remove features, pay off your Tab, or carry over your Tab to TELUS when your account is suspended.
- You won’t be able to perform a SIM change online. For help with this, schedule a callback through Koodo Assist.
Reactivating your phone service
Found your phone or got a new one? Hooray! You can restore your service. Here’s how.
- Go to Koodo Assist
- Type “I found my phone”
- Log in to your Self Serve account.
A few things
- If you want to buy a non-activated replacement SIM card or phone, you’ll need to visit a Koodo store.
- It might take up to 15 minutes for your restored phone to start working again.
How can I blacklist a phone instead of deactivating it?
If you'd like to blacklist your phone, please go to Koodo Assist and schedule a callback, so a rep can help you with this.