You can easily make a one-time payment with your credit card or Visa Debit card via Self Serve. You'll see your payments right away in your Self Serve account. You can also view your bill details and usage and download your bill.
- Log in to your Self Serve account.
- Select View my bill (or select the Self Serve drop-down menu, then select Billing).
- Select a payment option.
- Verify the amount you want to pay, then select Next.
- Enter your card information, then select Next.
- Review your payment and card information. If you’re good to go, select Pay now.
- You’ll see a confirmation page with your updated balance. We’ll also send you an email with this info.
You can also:
- Make a one-time payment through your chequing account.
- Sign up for pre-authorized payments, so the amount you've been invoiced comes out of your bank account automatically every month.
Just so you know
- If you have many subscribers and more than one bill on your account, you can pay each bill separately.
- The information associated with your credit card must match the information that we've registered under your account.
- We accept payments only through a bank, Canadian credit cards, and Visa Debit. If you want to pay with an international card, schedule a callback through Koodo Assist and we'll be happy to help you by registering your card with us.
Related help pages: