Shock-Free data lets you be in control of your data usage so you can avoid unexpected charges. That means you’ll never go over your data without knowing. We’ll send you a text when you’re at 50%, 90% and 100% of your data usage.
When you reach your limit, we’ll pause your data so you don’t go over, which means no surprises on your bill
If your data is paused, you can resume it adding data directly from your Koodo phone or in Self Serve (as long as you have authority on the account). Here's how.
You can resume your data directly from your Koodo phone with these two options:
- Reply with keyword “YES” to 5337 to use your plan’s data pay-per-use rate.
- Reply to shortcode 5337 with keyword “12YES” to add 300MB of data top-up for $12 or “22YES” to add 1GB of data top-up for $22
Here is how you can resume your data in Self Serve:
- Log in to your Self Serve account.
- On the overview page, you will see a banner that tell you your data is paused. Click unpause data.
- Choose a data option.
- Review and submit your choice.
- Your data will be unpaused.