There are a number of easy ways to pay your Koodo bill from paying directly with your bank, to paying through Self Serve, to setting up pre-authorized payments.
Pay through your chequing account
Paying through your chequing account is simple and requires only a one-time set-up. It helps you save time (you’ll be able to pay your bill quickly without having to worry about whether or not you have your card in hand), and it’s a secured payment method through your bank. Simply call your bank to pay your bill over the phone, or sign into your bank account online, and add “Koodo Mobile” as a payee.
Good to know:
Payments will reflect on your Koodo account in 3-5 business days.
You’ll need to provide your 8-digit Koodo account number.
Don’t know your account number?
- First sign in to Self Serve.
- Next, click the Self Serve menu at the top of the page.
- On the first line of the dropdown, you'll see your account number.
Sign up for pre-authorized payments in Self Serve
This method is recommended. Pay bills automatically through your chequing account or credit card to avoid potential late payment charges.
Make a one-time payment through Self Serve
Have your Visa Debit or Credit card ready to make a one-time payment, which will immediately be reflected on your account.
- Log in to Self Serve
- At the top of the Overview page, click the View my bill button.
- On the Billing page, under Payment options, select Pay now and submit the required information.
Note: If you experience any issues while making a payment through the Koodo website, please schedule a callback through Koodo Assist and a rep will be happy to help you.
Just so you know
- If you have two phones and the account number shows as the same, and you want to know how to pay both lines: your Koodo invoice is charged on the account level, so two payees can have the same Koodo account number in their banking, but the account owner is the one responsible for the account and needs to ensure the bill is paid monthly.
- Bill payments are not accepted in stores.
Related help pages: