Paying your bill is a piece of cake with Self Serve.
Use online or telephone banking
Paying through your chequing account is simple and requires only a one-time set-up. It helps you save time (you’ll be able to pay your bill quickly without having to worry about whether or not you have your card in hand), and it’s a secured payment method through your bank. Simply call your bank or sign into your bank account online and add “Koodo Mobile” as a payee.
Good to know:
- Payments will reflect on your Koodo account in 3-5 business days.
- You’ll need to provide your 8-digit Koodo account number. Don’t know your account number? To see it, first sign in to Self Serve. Next, click the Self Serve menu at the top of the page. Within the dropdown, under your name and phone number, you'll see your account number.
Sign up for pre-authorized payments in Self Serve
This method is recommended. Pay bills automatically through your chequing account or credit card to avoid potential late payment charges.
Make a one-time payment through Self Serve
Have your Visa Debit or Credit card ready to make a one-time payment, which will immediately be reflected on your account.
- Log in to Self Serve
- At the top of the Overview page, click the View my bill button.
- On the Billing page, under Payment options, select Pay now and submit the required information.
Note: If you experience any issues while making a payment through the Koodo website, please schedule a callback through Koodo Assist and a rep will be happy to help you.
Just so you know
- If you have two phones and the account number shows as the same, and you want to know how to pay both lines: your Koodo invoice is charged on the account level, so two payees can have the same Koodo account number in their banking, but the account owner is the one responsible for the account and needs to ensure the bill is paid monthly.
- Cash payment is not accepted in stores.
Related help pages: