Why does Koodo use E-Bills?
It's a simple and secure way to view your bill details. You can view your E-bill anytime through Self Serve. We'll send you a text and/or email alert to let you know when your bill is ready to view. If you need to check your billing history, we store it for up to 18 months.
Using your secure Self Serve account you'll be able to:
- View, print, and download past bills (for up to 18 months)
- Make changes to your account and avoid convenience fees; it’s way cheaper than calling in to make any changes
Note: A bill older than 18 months can be sourced only through a rep. Please schedule a callback through Koodo Assist.
Heads up! There’s a $15 charge for each bill requested.
What if I don’t have a Self Serve account?
If you don’t have a Self Serve account, it’s easy to sign-up at koodo.com/register. After signing up, you can get full details of your bill. Without a Self Serve account, you won't be getting a detailed breakdown of what your bill is all about.
How will I receive and view my bill?
When your bill is ready to view in Self Serve, you’ll receive a text and/or email alert with the total balance and due date. To view a detailed breakdown of your bills:
- Log in to Self Serve, then on the Overview page, select Your bill details.
- Select the Self Serve dropdown menu, then select Billing.
We can provide paper bills under the following specific circumstances (although we hope you'll stay paperless in an effort to be more environmentally-friendly):
- If you self-identify as having a disability, or
- If you’re a senior (you're aged 65 or older), or
- If you don't have home Internet access or mobile data services.
To place your request, please schedule a callback through Koodo Assist.
What will I see on my E-Bill?
You’ll see a breakdown of charges to your account for the billing period. This includes Tab payments, charges incurred throughout the billing cycle, calls made, usage, and more. If you have more than one line on the account, you'll see the charges for all lines on the same bill.
How do I save my e-bill?
We save all of your bills for 18 months to view online. If you want to save a copy for your records, you can save it as a PDF by clicking the “Save to PDF” button on the top right corner of your bill.
How do I change my E-bill alerts?
You can change your settings to text only, email only, or get both text and email alerts. Yay, options! Log into Self Serve.
I’m supposed to get email alerts, but nothing’s coming my way. Why?
- Check your notification set up at koodo.com/ebillalert
- Check your spam or junk folder and make sure to mark the email as ‘not spam’ so that you’ll receive future notifications in your inbox
- Your monthly bill isn’t ready yet. Alerts will come your way 2-3 days after your bill date.
- You changed your email address but didn’t update it in Self Serve.
How can I stop Koodo from sending me my paper bill every month?
To cancel your paper bill request, simply log into Self Serve and change your bill notifications to SMS, email, or both.