If you’re a Self Serve account holder/owner who would like to give other existing users manager access to your online account, follow the steps below:
- Log into Self Serve, go to your My Profile page, and select People and permissions.
- Check for any user requests to become a Manager on your account.
- You may choose to accept or decline manager requests. You can view all accepted requests in the Role Management table detailing the customer names, e-mail addresses, and roles.
Note: Requests may only be received from users who have existing accounts in Self Serve.
Good to know
- Access requests can be initiated by an Account Manager only.
- Account Managers must have a valid email that is different from the account holder. Each person will have their own email and password to log into the account.
Related help pages: