Need to change the email you use to log in to Self Serve? Here's how to do it.
- Log in to your Self Serve account.
- From the Self Serve dropdown menu, choose My profile.
- On the "My profile" page, under the "Security" section and beside your email address, select Change.
- Enter your new email address.
- Select Change email address.
- You’re done! You’ll see a message that confirms the change has been made.
- A verification email will be sent to both the old and new email addresses.
Just so you know
- Selecting the validation link in the verification email is an optional security step, but is not mandatory.
- If you don’t select the validation email link, a note will appear on the Profile page letting you know the email has not been validated.
How can I change my email address in my Prepaid Self Serve account?
Log in to your Prepaid Self Serve account
Select the My Profile tab
Select Change Username and Email
In the entry field next to "New Username & Email," enter the email address you prefer to use, then select Change.