Changing your plan is easy! Just follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Self Serve account.
- Select Self Serve at the top of the screen, and select Mobile services from the drop-down menu.
- Your current plan will be shown. To change it, select Change my plan.
- Select your phone type.
- Choose the plan you want, and select Switch to this plan.
- Review the plan details, and select Change to this plan.
- Select I Agree to change plans.
- Woohoo! You’ve changed your rate plan. We’ll send you a confirmation email.
Important reminder: When making the choice to change your plan, please carefully review the features that are included in your current plan and in the new plan - to make sure you’re Choosing Happy!
Rate plan change eligibility
- You can change your rate plan only once per billing cycle.
- Your Self Serve account will show you all the rate plans you can switch to.
- The availability of rate plans depends on things like your Tab or any special promotions you received when you signed up. Eligible rate plan options can vary over time, depending on what’s available at the time you want to change your plan.
- You might need to pay off your remaining Tab and/or Tab Bonus balance before switching to another rate plan. See our Tab FAQs for more information.
For more information, check out our other articles about plan changes: