Note: To protect your privacy, this is an online-only transaction that must be done using Self Serve.
Need to change your phone number? Here's how.
*Your voicemail may be reset. Before submitting these changes, make sure to retrieve your voicemail messages.
- Log in to your Self Serve account.
- From the Self Serve drop-down menu, select Mobile services.
- Under “Manage your phone number,” select Manage.
- Select Find a new number.
- Choose the province and city for your new number.
- Choose a new area code and the first three digits from the drop-down list, and select Next.
- Choose a new phone number.
- If no phone numbers appear, select a new area code number and search.
- Select Next.
- Review your changes and select Submit.
- You’re done! Your new phone number will be confirmed.
Just so you know
- You won’t be able to change your rate plan during the billing cycle that you make this change.
- You won't be able to make or receive calls for 15 minutes.
1. If I don’t like the phone number that I changed to, can I change it back to my original number?
Your original number will be reserved for a period to prevent it from being used right away.
To get your old number back, please go to Koodo Assist and schedule a callback, so a rep can help you with this.
2. Can I put a recording on my old number to announce my new phone number to incoming callers?
No, this is currently not possible at Koodo.
3. Is there a fee for changing a phone number?
Any fees are listed in our ‘Service fees’ chart.
4. If I change my phone number, will people who dial my old number be redirected to the new number?
No, we currently don’t have a feature that would redirect calls from your old number to your new number.
Related help pages: