Did you move recently? Change your address in Self Serve to keep your records updated. Here's how.
- Log in to your Self Serve account.
- From the Self Serve drop-down menu, select My profile. Scroll down to Billing address and select Change.
- Your current address will appear in My Profile. To change it, select Change.
- There are a few ways of finding your address: a) Start typing your address. When you find the correct address, select it and the form will automatically populate. Select Submit. b) Or, manually type your address in the form. Select Submit.
- Find your address on the green verification page and select Save.
- You’ll return to My profile, where your address will be updated within 15 minutes.
Good to know
- You must have a Canadian address to register.
- Your mailing address will be verified by Canada Post. If it can't be found in the system, please contact Canada Post.