What is Koodo Skill?
Koodo Skill with Amazon Echo and Alexa allows you to easily check your account balance, check your data usage, get travel-ready, and add data to your account, all by using simple voice commands with Amazon Echo devices.
There are loads of handy things that you can do with Koodo Skill. Here are some helpful features:
|Check your mobile data usage||Check your total bill||Check if you already have Easy Roam on your account|
|Purchase more data||Find out when your bill is due and get details on your bill||Add International and US Easy Roam to your account|
It’s easy to link Koodo Skill on your Koodo account, here’s how:
- Login into your Alexa Amazon app or web portal
- Go to Skills section
- Search for Koodo skill
- Press “Enable” – this will direct you to the Koodo Self Serve login page
- Once you have logged in, you will be redirected to a Terms of Service Acceptance Page
- After accepting you will be directed to an Amazon page telling you the account is now linked
Configuring Koodo Skill
It’s simple to configure Koodo Skill on an Echo device, here’s how:
- Go to your Echo Device and say, “Alexa, Open Koodo”
- The first time you use Koodo Skill, you will be asked to create your “Voice PIN” (The Voice PIN is a 4 digit pin that is used to make any account change. For example, to add data to your account you will need this Voice PIN. (For security reasons make sure to keep the Voice PIN safe from your friends and family!)
- Once the Voice PIN has been configured, the Koodo Skill is ready to use!
Using Koodo Skill
How do I start Koodo Skill?
To start Koodo skill, just say: “Alexa, Ask Koodo” or “Alexa, Open Koodo”
How do I use the Skill?
There are plenty of ways to use Koodo Skill with Alexa, here are some common tasks you can try out:
- For billing say: "Alexa ask Koodo what’s my bill" or say, "Alexa ask Koodo when is my bill due"
- For Data say: "Alexa ask Koodo what's my data usage?" or say, "Alexa ask Koodo to add more data"
- For Travel say: "Alexa ask Koodo about Easy Roam" or say, "Alexa ask Koodo that I am traveling to Spain, what are my options?"
- To find out current deals say: "Alexa ask Koodo what are the current deals“
- For Help: Say, "HELP" at anytime, or if you have a specific question say: "Help with data" or “Help with billing” and so on
How do I check if my Echo device is working?
How do I check if my Echo device is connected to internet?
How can I reset my PIN?
1. Start by saying, “Alexa, open Koodo”
2. Once you’re in Koodo say, “Change my PIN”
3. If you know your current Voice PIN you can now provide that and you will be prompted to create a new one
4. If you don’t know your current Voice PIN, request a reset PIN. You can do this by saying, “Reset my PIN”
5. Go to the email associated with your Koodo MyAccount Login. Here you’ll find a temporary PIN which is valid for 30 minutes
6. Use your temporary PIN within 30 minutes to complete steps 1-3 (with your temporary PIN acting as your current PIN in Step 3)