What is the Koodo Wireless Home Phone?
With our wireless home phone, you can make calls at home like you used to. It’s our answer – no pun intended – to a traditional home phone, but better. It operates on Koodo’s awesome wireless network instead of using traditional copper lines, which means you get more features for less money.
- Unlimited nationwide calling on Canada’s largest wireless network
- Bring your existing home phone number with you
- No contract or Tab required
- Use your home phone throughout your house, all you need is cell service
- No WiFi or technician assistance needed
- Costs less than a traditional landline phone
- Have a second home? Bring your home phone handset and hub with you, and use your phone as you normally would, same number and all
- Texting, data usage or faxing are not included
Setting up your Koodo Wireless Home Phone
So you’ve got a fancy new home phone. Here’s how to get started.
Insert the SIM card into the tray located under the battery cover on the bottom of the wireless home phone hub.
Insert the battery pack and close the cover.
Connect your home phone handset to the wireless home phone hub using the phone cable supplied.
Plug the wireless home phone hub into a power outlet located in an area that gets good mobile reception.
Turn the power on and start dialing!
Setting up voicemail on the Koodo Wireless Home Phone is easy! Just press 1 and follow the prompts. Good to know: The steps are the same for both setting up and accessing voicemail.
Press *43# or #43# to enable or disable call waiting features.
When you’re on a call and another one comes in, you’ll hear two tones. Press the Flash (or Phone/Talk) key to hold the current call and accept the waiting call.
You can press the Flash (or Phone/Talk) key again to switch back and forth between calls.
To end the current call and accept the waiting call: Press 1, followed by the Flash (or Phone/Talk).
To reject the call: Press 0, followed by the Flash (or Phone/Talk) key.
To forward a call: * 21 * to set up and #21# to disable
To forward when busy: * 67 * to set up and #67# to disable
To forward when incoming calls go unanswered: * 61 * to set up and #61# to disable
To forward when unreachable: * 62 * to set up and #62# to disable
- Dial the 10-digit number of which you want to forward your calls.
- Press the # key.
- Wait to hear a confirmation tone for the forwarding to complete before hanging up.
When you’re on a call, press the Flash (or Phone/Talk) key on your phone to put the first call on hold.
When you hear a dial tone, dial the second number.
When you’re connected to the second party, press the Flash (or Phone/Talk) key again to complete the three way connection.
- If the second party doesn’t answer, press the Flash (or Phone/Talk) key to end the connection and return to the first call.
- If one of the people you called hangs up during your call, you and the remaining caller stay connected.
Alcatel LINKHUB User Manual English KOODO or quick start guide! Alcatel LINKHUB CA English Quick Start Guide Koodo (0).
Related help pages: