Pre-ordering your phone
Pre-order online. Skip the real life line.
When you pre-order your phone with us, it's delivered right to your home.
What pre-ordering with Koodo looks like
- Choose the phone you want.
- Your credit card is charged as soon as you submit your order.
- We'll notify you by email when your order has been submitted, and when your order has been shipped.
A few things
- We can only deliver your phone by mail to your billing address, not to Koodo stores.
- You can only pre-order one phone per account.
Receiving your pre-ordered phone
We want you to get your phone on the day it launches! We’re super dedicated to making sure this happens, but our delivery dates are only estimations.
Just so you know
- The estimated delivery date of your phone is updated often on our website, and is based on our inventory and the number of pre-orders we received.
- Orders are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis, but order approval times vary from order to order. Sometimes delays occur when we need more info from you. If that’s the case, one of our reps will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
- We might experience delays if inventory levels are lower than expected.
Returning or cancelling your pre-ordered phone
If you want to cancel your order
You can cancel your order before it’s shipped by emailing us with your request and order information. If you cancel your order after it’s been mailed out, you’ll need to submit a return request.
If you want to return your order
If you’re not satisfied with your order, you can return it within 15 days of purchasing, as long as it’s in like-new condition, including all accessories and proof of purchase. See our return policy.
Email us at email@example.com to get started on your return. We’ll send you a self-addressed envelope to ship the phone back to us.