If you aren’t happy with the Koodo phone you bought online, you’ll have 30 days to either exchange it or get a full refund. The Tab charge will be removed and the amount you had paid for your phone upfront will be given back to you. Any other charges will be the responsibility of the customer.
For clarity, if you return the Koodo phone within the return policy window, you will not be charged any Tab and/or Tab Bonus balance for that phone and both will be removed from your account.
Just so you know, Koodo Shops and retail partners have a 15-day return policy – find your nearest store for more info.
The phone must be returned in like-new condition with all included accessories and proof of purchase.
If your usage stays within the limits below, we’ll waive your first bill. If your usage exceeds any one of these limits, you can still return or exchange your phone but you’ll be responsible for your bill.
- 30 minutes of talk time (local and/or long distance)
- 50 text messages (incoming and outgoing)
- 50 MB data
Return your phone in its original condition to the place you bought it from, including all original packaging, parts, and a copy of your receipt. Accessories aren't eligible for returns or exchanges unless they're defective.
- In-store Koodo purchases must be returned to any Koodo store.
- Retail partner purchases (Best Buy, Wal-Mart, etc) must be returned to the location where you bought it. Return policies vary for retail partners.
- Online purchases must be returned via mail and can be initiated by sending us an email to email@example.com. We’ll send you a self-addressed envelope to ship the phone back to us.
Are you a Prepaid customer? Return or exchange your phone on Koodo prepaid.