Registering for Self Serve is super easy and only takes a few minutes.
How to finish setting up your account
When you activate or renew your phone, an email will be sent to you from the store or call centre to set up your account.
- To complete your registration, go to your email inbox and open the email we sent you.
- Click the link, then enter your Koodo phone number.
- Create a password.
- Choose a security question and answer.
- You're all done! You can now access your Self Serve account.
To set up your Self Serve account on your own
Log in to Self Serve, then select Register now and our digital rep will help you get set up.
Just so you know
- The registration email is usually sent the same day your line becomes active. If you purchase at a physical store location, the email is usually sent within minutes of completing your transaction. If you purchase through koodo.com, it will be sent around the same time your order is ready to be shipped.
- Didn’t receive a registration email from us? Make sure to check your junk/spam folder. Alternatively, you can use the directions provided above to set up your Self Serve account - but be sure to do this only after your account has been officially activated.
- Link not working when you click on it? Try copying and pasting it into your browser.
- Are you trying to register for a Prepaid Self Serve account? Visit our Prepaid Self Serve website.