If you love Koodo, we’re pretty sure you’ll love TELUS too - we’re part of the same team, with options for when you’re at home.
Here are a few reasons why adding TELUS home services might make sense for you:
1) Get an exclusive bill credit each month for 24 months, when you bundle eligible home services with your Koodo phone plan.
2) Our network is the fastest¹, most reliable internet technology² available. We’ve been named Canada’s fastest major internet provider two years in a row by PCMag¹. Only TELUS PureFibre features upload speeds of up to 940 Mbps - that means uploads that are 9x faster than Shaw’s².
3) All TELUS PureFibre plans come with TELUS Wi-Fi for the speed, coverage, and control you need. TELUS Wi-Fi powers wireless connectivity throughout your home to stream, video conference, game, and surf the web on multiple devices all at once.
4) The TELUS PureFibre 5G network³ of the future will increase wireless capacity and speeds, while laying the groundwork for advancements in emerging tech sectors, healthcare, agriculture, and more.
To learn more, click here.
Terms and Conditions
(1) Based on a national average of the PCMag Speed Index that compares major Canadian ISPs using 78,301 tests conducted between April 1, 2020 and June 7, 2021. Reproduced with permission. © 2021 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved. A trademark of Ziff Davis, LLC. Used under license.
(2) TELUS offers symmetrical speeds with the fastest upload speed of 940 mbps in comparison to our major competitor’s fastest upload speed of 100 mbps. Traditional copper wire or copper wire hybrid networks are subject to capacity constraints and environmental stresses that do not affect TELUS fibre optic technology, which is based on light signals. Not available in all areas.
(3) Not available in all areas. Traditional copper wire or copper wire hybrid networks are subject to capacity constraints and environmental stresses that do not affect TELUS fibre optic technology, which is based on light signals. Individual results may vary depending on location, usage within the home network, Internet traffic, applicable network management or server configurations. For a description of TELUS’ network management practices, please see telus.com/networkmanagement. 5G access requires a connection to TELUS’ 5G network where available. For more information, visit our network page.