You can buy a 2-year or monthly AppleCare+ plan at Koodo stores, Wow! Mobile Boutiques and Koodo authorized dealers.
To get AppleCare+ monthly, you’ll need to visit a Koodo store within 60 days of purchase. Your phone will be inspected and should be in good condition, free from physical damage, before you can buy AppleCare+.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Express replacement services
Apple hardware coverage
- Your iPhone
- Time Capsule or AirPort device
- Earphones, accessories, USB cables and power adapters
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling, each subject to a service fee plus applicable tax
- For iOS and iCloud
- Issues connecting to wireless networks
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone apps including FaceTime, Mail, Keynote, Pages, and more
Not sure if you have AppleCare+? You can find out through Self Serve:
- Log in to Self Serve
- From the Self Serve dropdown menu, select Mobile services
- Select Manage add-ons
- The “Your current add-on(s)” box at the top of the add-ons page will list AppleCare+ as an add-on, if you have it.
For latest AppleCare+ pricing, go to the Phones page and select an iPhone. Choose a phone price, and the "Protect your phone" section will show you the current AppleCare+ fee.
Related help pages: