Refer a friend Prepaid
Prepaid Refer a Friend
Free money is this easy:
- Share your unique referral code with your friends. If you forget your referral code, simply log in to Koodo Self Serve to find it again.
- Once your friends receive their referral code, they will be directed to Koodo Self Serve to activate.
- When one of your friends completes the referral, a $10 credit will be applied to both of your accounts. That’s it. Your job is officially done.
The full program terms can be found. Once you finish all of the steps above, and subject to those terms, it’ll take up to 24 hours for the credits to show up on both of your accounts.
Term and conditions:
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions: You and your referrals have to accept these terms and conditions (the “Program Terms”) to participate in the Refer-a-Friend program (the “Program”).
- Your Eligibility: To make a referral as part of the Program, you must be a current Koodo Prepaid customer and have an active, non-suspended consumer prepaid account in good standing in order to generate a valid referral code. Koodo and TELUS Dealers and their respective employees are not eligible to send, receive, or earn referrals and/or Referral Credits, or otherwise participate in the Program.
- Eligibility of your Referral: To be eligible under the Program, the person you are referring must be a new Koodo Prepaid customer. Koodo and TELUS Dealers and their respective employees are not eligible to send, receive, or earn referrals and/or Referral Credits, or otherwise participate in the Program.
- Referral Credits: Each qualifying referral under this Program will generate an account credit, the amount of which shall vary from time to time, (the “Referral Credits”) and will be applied onto on your account within 24 hours of your referral successfully completing his or her activation of a Koodo Prepaid account. A referral is successful when an activation is completed. There is no limit to the number of referral offers you can send to your friends. However, you’re limited to a maximum of $120 Referral Credits per calendar year. Referral Credits are non-refundable, have no cash value, and will not be paid out upon the termination or deactivation of a subscriber line.
- Referral Procedure: To qualify for the Referral Credits,
- You and your referral must meet the eligibility criteria outlined in the Program Terms;
- You must explain the Program to your referrals;
- You must obtain consent from each referral to use their personal information for the purpose of sending them the referral;
- You must provide each referral with a valid referral code, which can accessed online at Koodo Self Serve;
- Your referral must enter a valid referral code during activation of their Koodo Prepaid service to redeem the offer; and
- You and your referral must abide by these Program Terms.
- One Code Per Referral: Referrals cannot accept more than one referral offer as part of this Program. They can only use one referral code for their activation.
- Other Terms and Conditions: Koodo assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed, damaged or misdirected referrals or communications or for any failure of the website, for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or referral to be received by Koodo on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to a your (or any other person's) computer related to or resulting from this Program. Koodo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, cancel or suspend this Program should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Koodo, corrupt the security or proper administration of the Program or for any other reason. Referrals are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, unintelligible, falsified, altered or tampered with or unlawful in any way. Referrals submitted by unauthorised means will be disqualified. In the event that it has been determined that a referral has been made in a manner not sanctioned by these Program Terms, you and all of you referrals will be disqualified from this Program and any Referral Credits that have been awarded will be deducted. You agree to abide by the Program Terms and the decisions of the Koodo team, which are final. This Program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
Koodo Mobile may end the Program or change any of the Program Terms at any time, without notice and without obligation to award any Referral Credits.