Upgrading your phone in Self Serve
You can upgrade or change your phone online. Here's how to do it.
- 1. Log in to your Self Serve account.
- 2. Select Self Serve at the top of the screen, and select Mobile Services from the drop-down menu.
- 3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Change Phone.
- 4. Select Upgrade my current phone, and then select Start Change.
- 5. Choose if your new phone requires a SIM card and enter the new SIM card number (if applicable). Select Continue.
- 6. Review your information and select Confirm changes.
- 7. You’re all good. Your changes will take up to 15 minutes to apply.