Paying your bill
These are the ways you can make a payment.
- Make a one-time payment in Self Serve with your credit card or Visa Debit card. Payment is immediately reflected on your account.
- Sign up for pre-authorized payments in Self Serve, so your payments get deducted from your banking account automatically each month.
- Use online or telephone banking. You’ll need your Koodo account number, and it takes 3 to 5 business days for payments to show up on your account.
Other ways to make a payment:
- Call *611 from your Koodo phone and make a one-time credit or Visa Debit card payment. For your security, Koodo no longer accepts credit card information verbally over the phone.
- Make a payment via cheque or Money Order and mail it to Koodo.
- You can also make a payment at Western Union branches worldwide, and at participating Canada Post outlets.
See the video: