Check if your phone is compatible with Koodo
It’s easy to find out if your phone is compatible with the Koodo network – just check your IMEI, a unique number that identifies your mobile phone. Most 4G/HSPA phones will work on our network. Remember, if your phone is locked to a specific carrier, you’ll have to call your provider to unlock it so you can use it on our network.
How to find your IMEI
- Dial *#06#. If it works, your IMEI will pop up
- Or, check the SIM card tray or the original box for your IMEI number
- If you can remove the phone's battery, look under it for a white label with a number on it
Check if your phone is compatible now.
Just so you know
- This tool doesn't tell you if your phone is unlocked.
- If the tool reports your phone as lost or stolen, contact the source you bought or received the phone from to figure out why this is happening. A phone that's reported as lost or stolen can't be activated on the Koodo network.
- All Koodo CDMA services will shut down on May 31, 2017.