At Koodo, our customers and our team are our top priority. We’re taking all of the appropriate safety precautions to protect and support you. Fast and reliable access to information and health services has never been more essential, and we’re here to help.
We’re following the lead of global, national and provincial health authorities and working hand-in-hand with our Medical Advisory Board of experts in occupational health and safety, public health, TELUS Health and infectious diseases to make informed and timely decisions to help keep us all safe.
We’re also leveraging our health technology to offer virtual healthcare options that lessen the burden on the Canadian healthcare system.
Taking care of our customers and team members
The health and wellbeing of our customers and staff are important to us. Before you visit, please call ahead to confirm store hours. They may have changed due to regional health and safety guidelines. For customers who do not live near Koodo stores, all TELUS locations will be able to service Koodo customers. Find a Koodo store.
Koodo store services
We make every effort to protect the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff by:
- Implementing social distancing measures, including limiting the number of customers in-store.
- Requiring that all customers wear masks
- Introducing a touchless purchase experience
- Enhanced in-store hygiene for customers and employees
Some stores may still only provide essential services, including:
- Repairs and loaner devices
- SIM card swaps and key accessories
- Activating critical new services
Before you visit, check the hours of your local store. They may have changed due to regional health and safety guidelines.
Find a TELUS store
In addition, some third party retail stores may have opened up as per provincial guidelines, but we encourage you to call ahead before visiting or to shop online, where our teams will continue to work diligently to fulfill your order.
If you want to make simple account changes, here are some options:
We are monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic situation closely to provide the latest news, support and guidance, and we’ll adjust our approach and practices to reflect evolving realities.
We strongly encourage our team members and our customers to stay up to date on the situation by referring to expert sources. The situation can change rapidly, so check back often:
How Koodo is helping customers stay connected during this time
Koodo is supporting customers by:
- Providing flexible payment options for postpaid customers facing financial challenges because of COVID-19. We don’t want anyone to worry about not being able to pay their bill on time if they have been financially affected by the crisis.
- Postponing all disconnection dates until June 30, 2020 for Postpaid customers so they can continue to keep in touch with family and friends.
For tips on how to keep your hands and phones away from germs, see this article.
Due to an increase in online order volumes, your delivery time could be delayed. Our goal is to get your items to you quickly and our warehouse is processing and shipping orders daily. We use different shipping companies, depending on your location.
If you’ve already placed an order, please check your tracking link provided on your shipment confirmation email to get the most accurate information.