Here's what you need to activate your Prepaid phone:
- Your Koodo Prepaid SIM card. Unless you bought one separately, you’ll find it in the packaging with your Koodo Prepaid phone.
- Your selected base plan and Booster® add-on(s). You can choose from a number of base plans and Talk or Data Booster add-ons on our Prepaid plans page.
- Your payment method. You can use a top-up voucher purchased at a Koodo store or retail partner across Canada, or use your credit or Visa Debit card. If you’re paying with a top-up voucher, you’ll need to make sure it has enough funds to cover the total cost of your selected base plan and Booster add-on(s).
- Note: Only a credit card or Visa Debit card registered to a Canadian address can be registered to your account. International credit cards or Visa Debit cards aren't accepted.
- Automatic top-ups. With automatic top-ups, leave it to us to top-up your account every 30 days with your registered credit or Visa debit card, just in time for your base plan renewal. Sign up today in Self Serve.
Ready to go?
Visit activateprepaid.koodomobile.com to activate your Koodo Prepaid service.