By posting or uploading any ideas, comments, images, sounds, videos or any other form of content or information to the Site (collectively "User Content"), you:
- Grant Koodo a fully paid up, royalty free, perpetual and worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, display, distribute and sublicence the User Content and to prepare other materials that may incorporate the User Content, which shall be works owned by Koodo and not subject to your approval;
- Waive all moral rights in the foregoing in favor of Koodo and its licensees;
- Consent to your name, address and/or e-mail address appearing as the contributor of any User Content;
- Acknowledge the User Content will be considered non-confidential; and
- Warrant that you own all rights to the User Content, or have obtained all third party consents, waivers, permissions and/or licenses with respect to the User Content, necessary to grant the rights above without any limitations or restrictions.
You are responsible for ensuring that the User Content
- Complies with these Site terms and any directions or guidelines posted on the Site; and
- Is not unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, profane, sexually explicit, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Koodo reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Site.