|Base Plans (renew every 30 days)1|
|$15||Unlimited Text & Picture Messaging2|
|$25||Unlimited Text & Picture Messaging2, Unlimited Local Evenings & Weekends Calling from 7pm3|
|$35||Unlimited Text & Picture Messaging2, Unlimited Canada-wide Evenings & Weekends Calling from 5pm3, Unlimited Canada-wide Incoming Calls|
|$50||Unlimited Text & Picture Messaging2, Unlimited Canada-wide Evenings & Weekends Calling from 5pm3, Unlimited Canada-wide Incoming Calls, Unlimited Canada-wide Daytime Calls4|
|Base Plans (renew every 30 days)1||
|Fee per 30 days||$15||$25||$35||$50|
|Unlimited Text & Picture Messaging2|||||||||
|Unlimited Evenings & Weekends Calling3||7pm||5pm||5pm|
|Unlimited Canada-wide Incoming Calls|||||
|Unlimited Canada-wide Daytime Calls4|||
|All base plans include:5|
| Voicemail 106, Call Display, Call Waiting, Conference Calling|| International text messages sent and received anywhere in Canada2|
If you need long distance minutes, data or anytime/daytime minutes, just grab a Talk or Data Booster add-on to complement your base plan. Any unused minutes or data will be carried over when you renew your base plan. So it’s best to pick the biggest Booster add-ons to enjoy our best per-minute or per-megabyte rate.
|Canada-wide Talk Booster® Add-ons8||Data Booster® Add-ons|
You can also use your Talk Booster add-on8 to make calls outside Canada. Anytime minutes will be deducted as follows:
- 1 min call from Canada to a U.S. destination will deduct 2 mins
- 1 min call from Canada to international destinations will deduct 5 mins
|Getting started with Koodo Prepaid is easy.|
3. Get optional Booster add-ons.
Grab a Talk or Data Booster® add-on anytime you need long distance minutes, data or anytime/daytime minutes. Koodo Booster add-ons don’t expire7. Any unused minutes or data will be carried over when you renew your base plan.
To add Booster add-ons to your prepaid account, you will need to log into your Self Serve account. Buy a Booster add-on
4. Top up your Koodo Prepaid account.
Top-ups add credits to your account so you can pay for your base plan every 30 days and buy Booster add-ons. There are two ways you can pay for your top-ups: credit or Visa Debit card or top-up vouchers, available at a Koodo Shop or Retail Partner.
To top up your prepaid account, you need to log into your Self Serve account, or you can dial *611 from your Koodo phone. Top-up your account now
FREE 100 min. Talk Booster add-on!
For a limited time, get a FREE 100 minute Talk Booster add-on9 when you register your credit or Visa Debit card on your Prepaid Self Serve account. Register a credit or Visa Debit card
Save 10% with automatic top-ups! The 10% savings on your monthly base plan will be credited back to your account each time your base plan renews for another month, and every month after that as long as you keep automatic top-ups on your account.
Things you should know about Koodo Prepaid.
If you want to make or receive daytime calls, check if your plan includes daytime minutes. If it doesn’t, you’ll need a Talk Booster add-on.
The minutes included in the base plans are for local calls. If you want to make or receive long distance calls, you’ll need a Talk Booster add-on.
You can use your Koodo Prepaid phone all over Canada but it won’t work outside of the country.
Anytime minutes will be deducted from your Talk Booster add-on as follows:
Pricing valid up to date of printing, errors and omissions excepted. Prices exclude taxes. Pricing subject to change without notice.
- Account must have enough service credits to cover the cost of the plan.
- Availability of service will vary by country and is subject to change without notice. Excludes premium messages and subscription-based messages. Picture messaging includes international picture messages sent and received within Canada. Picture messaging is not supported by BlackBerry smartphones that are not on the BlackBerry 10 operating system.
- Includes Canada-wide calling for Canada-wide plans and local calling otherwise. Unlimited evenings start at the time indicated (5pm or 7pm) and end at 8am the next day. Unlimited weekends start at 5pm or 7pm Friday and end at 8am Monday.
- Calls must be made and completed within Canada.
- The $15 base plan requires a Talk Booster add-on and sufficient anytime minutes in your account to use voice features.
- To retrieve Voicemail from your Koodo phone, you must have sufficient anytime minutes in your account. Anytime minutes are charged by the minute and the airtime required to connect your calls is drawn from the included minutes.
- Talk or Data Booster add-ons don’t expire if account is active. Talk or Data Booster add-ons are available for use only when there is a non-expired base plan on the account. Booster add-ons will be removed from the account upon account deactivation. Anytime minutes are charged by the minute and the airtime required to connect your calls is drawn from the included minutes. All data usage will be rounded up to the nearest 10 KB. Data Booster add-ons are not available with BlackBerry smartphones that are not on the BlackBerry 10 operating system.
- Anytime minutes are charged by the minute and the airtime required to connect your calls is drawn from the included minutes.
- Only one free 100 minute Talk Booster add-on per customer.