Samsung Galaxy A50
Samsung Galaxy A50
- Pick your phone.
- Choose your Tab size and eligible monthly plan.
- Your Tab balance will be split into 24 monthly Tab charges.
- Once your Tab balance reaches zero, your Tab is paid off and the phone is yours to keep!
- 6.4" Infinity U-Display - Enjoy an enhanced viewing experience thanks to the Galaxy A50’s 6.4" Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display. Achieving a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, the display extends to every edge of the phone’s compact body for a full viewing experience, making it ideal for gaming, watching videos, multitasking, social media and more.
- Triple Rear Camera - The Galaxy A50’s three cameras allow for versatility when you are capturing your best shot. The 25MP Main camera takes clear, bright photos in any setting with Live Focus camera adding depth to make your subject stand out. The Ultra-Wide camera lets you capture scenes at a 123-degree angle, just as you see with your own eyes. The Scene Optimizer automatically enhances the colour tones of your shot for professional results without complicated settings.
- Long-Lasting, Fast-Charging Battery - The Galaxy A50 features a large 4,000 mAh (typical)1 battery that lets you enjoy your phone for a long time. When your battery power is low, its 15W Fast-Charging technology gets your phone back to 100% quicker.
- On-Screen Fingerprint Scanner - The Galaxy A50’s optical fingerprint recognition technology offers an intuitive unlocking experience – just place your finger on the screen. With one-handed use, the scanner offers both enhanced security and on-the-go convenience.
|Screen:||6.4" Super AMOLED Infinity U-Display, 1080 x 2340 FHD+|
|Back Camera:||25MP(F1.7) + 5MP(F2.2) + 8MP(F2.2)|
|Internal Memory:||64 GB|
|Expandable Memory:||Yes - Up to 512GB²|
|Operating System:||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Size:||158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7mm|
|Package Content:||Travel Adapter, Data Link Cable (A to C), Ejection Pin, Quick Start Guide, User Manual|
- Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
- microSD card sold separately.
- If you cancel or renew your service, or if Koodo terminates the Agreement in accordance with the Service Terms, any Tab balance plus the phone credit balance becomes due and payable. All other charges owing to Koodo for use of the service will remain due upon the termination of this Agreement. The remaining Tab balance and phone credit balance will be calculated based on an equal monthly reduction over a 24-month period.
Online shopping made easy.
Skip the fees
no connection fee if you order online!
on orders of $30 or more.
15-day money back guarantee.
Need more info?
See our web store policy.