Samsung Galaxy A20
Samsung Galaxy A20
- Pick your phone.
- Choose your Tab size and eligible monthly plan.
- Your Tab balance will be split into 24 monthly Tab charges.
- Once your Tab balance reaches zero, your Tab is paid off and the phone is yours to keep!
- Immersive Viewing Experience - Enjoy an enhanced viewing experience, thanks to the Galaxy A20’s 6.4" Infinity-V Display and its distraction-free design. The Super AMOLED display brings vivid colour and sharpness to your content – whether it is a movie, a game or a photo, see it all in stunning, vivid colour.
- Long-Lasting, Fast-Charging Battery - The Galaxy A20 features a large 4,000 mAh (typical)1 battery that lets you enjoy your phone longer. When your battery power is low, its 15W Fast-Charging technology gets your phone back to 100% quicker.
- Dual Camera - The Galaxy A20’s rear and front cameras let you capture life’s most epic moments.Take outstanding photos and videos even in dark settings, with the A20’s 13 MP, F1.0 rear camera, equipped with industry-leading technology. The Ultra-Wide camera lets you capture at a 120-degree angle, just as you see with your own eyes.
- Fingerprint Scanner - The Galaxy A20’s fingerprint recognition technology offers an intuitive unlocking experience – just place your finger on the scanner. With one-handed use, the scanner offers both enhanced security and on-the-go convenience.
|Screen:||6.4" Super AMOLED Infinity V-Display, 720 x 1560 HD+|
|Back Camera:||Dual Camera 13MP (F1.9) + 5MP Ultra Wide (F2.2)|
|Internal Memory:||32 GB|
|Expandable Memory:||Yes - Up to 512GB²|
|Operating System:||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Size:||158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8mm|
|Package Content:||Travel Adapter, Data Link Cable (A to C), Ejection Pin, Quick Start Guide, User Manual|
- Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
- microSD card sold separately
- If you cancel or renew your service, or if Koodo terminates the Agreement in accordance with the Service Terms, any Tab balance plus the phone credit balance becomes due and payable. All other charges owing to Koodo for use of the service will remain due upon the termination of this Agreement. The remaining Tab balance and phone credit balance will be calculated based on an equal monthly reduction over a 24-month period.
Online shopping made easy.
Skip the fees
no connection fee if you order online!
on orders of $30 or more.
30-day money back guarantee.
Need more info?
See our web store policy.