iPhone Xs Max
iPhone Xs Max
- Pick your phone.
- Choose your Tab size and eligible monthly plan.
- Your Tab balance will be split into 24 monthly Tab charges.
- Once your Tab balance reaches zero, your Tab is paid off and the phone is yours to keep!
Welcome to the biggest screen on an iPhone.
- 6.5-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with HDR1
- IP68 dust- and water-resistant (maximum depth of 2 metres up to 30 minutes)2
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS and 7MP TrueDepth front camera—Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay3
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless charging—works with chargers4
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts and Group FaceTime5
|Screen:||6.5-inch Super Retina display (OLED) with HDR1|
|Back Camera:||Dual 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras|
|Front Camera:||7MP TrueDepth camera|
|Size:||157.5 x 77.4 x 7.7 mm|
|Internal Memory:||64 GB|
|Processor:||A12 Bionic chip|
|Package Content:||iPhone with iOS 12, EarPods with Lightning Connector, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter, Documentation|
|Calling Features:||VoLTE, Wi-Fi Calling|
- The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone XS Max screen is 6.46 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- iPhone XS Max is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 metres up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, see www.apple.com/ios/feature-availability/#apple-pay.
- Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
- Group FaceTime will be available in iOS 12 later this year through a software update.
- If you cancel or renew your service, or if Koodo terminates the Agreement in accordance with the Service Terms, any Tab balance plus the phone credit balance becomes due and payable. All other charges owing to Koodo for use of the service will remain due upon the termination of this Agreement. The remaining Tab balance and phone credit balance will be calculated based on an equal monthly reduction over a 24-month period.
Online shopping made easy.
Skip the fees
no connection fee if you order online!
on orders of $30 or more.
15-day money back guarantee.
Need more info?
See our web store policy.