† Activation bonus will be applied at time of activation. Not redeemable for cash. Can be used towards the purchase of a base plan or Booster add-on.
- Account must have enough service credits to cover the cost of the plan.
- Availability of service will vary by country and is subject to change without notice. Excludes premium messages and subscription-based messages. Picture messaging includes international picture messages sent and received within Canada. Picture messaging is not supported by BlackBerry smartphones that are not on the BlackBerry 10 operating system.
- Includes Canada-wide calling for Canada-wide plans and local calling otherwise. Unlimited evenings start at the time indicated (5pm or 7pm) and end at 8am the next day. Unlimited weekends start at 5pm or 7pm Friday and end at 8am Monday.
- Calls must be made and completed within Canada
- The $15 base plan requires a Talk Booster add-on and sufficient anytime minutes in your account to use voice features.
- Voicemail and Call Forwarding use minutes. To retrieve Voicemail or use Call Forwarding on your Koodo phone, you must have sufficient anytime minutes in your account. Anytime minutes are charged by the minute and the airtime required to connect your calls is drawn from the included minutes.
- Talk or Data Booster add-ons don’t expire if account is active. Talk or Data Booster add-ons are available for use only when there is a non-expired base plan on the account. Booster add-ons will be removed from the account upon account deactivation. Anytime minutes are charged by the minute and the airtime required to connect your calls is drawn from the included minutes. All data usage will be rounded up to the nearest 10 KB. Data Booster add-ons are not available with BlackBerry smartphones that are not on the BlackBerry 10 operating system.
Have a question?
Ask the Community.