If you aren’t happy with your Koodo phone, you can return or exchange it within 15 days for a full refund and Tab reversal. You'll get whatever you paid for your phone back, no questions asked. Any other charges, however, will be your responsibility.
The phone must be returned in like-new condition with all included accessories and proof of purchase.
If your usage stays within the limits below, we’ll waive your first bill. If your usage exceeds any one of these limits, you can still return or exchange your phone but you’ll be responsible for your bill.
- 30 minutes of talk time (local and/or long distance)
- 50 text messages (incoming and outgoing)
- 50 MB data
Return your phone in its original condition to the place you bought it from, including all original packaging, parts, and a copy of your receipt. Accessories aren't eligible for returns or exchanges unless they're defective.
- In-store Koodo purchases must be returned to any Koodo store.
- Retail partner purchases (Best Buy, Wal-Mart, etc) must be returned to the location where you bought it. Return policies vary for retail partners.
- Online purchases must be returned via mail and can be initiated by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll send you a self-addressed envelope to ship the phone back to us.
Are you a Prepaid customer? Return or exchange your phone on Koodo prepaid.